GOAL KEEPER TRAINING
The Goal Keeping program provides participants the opportunity to receive technical and athletic training specific to goal keepers.
The goal keeping curriculum, developed by London Elite Goal Keeper Training (LEGKT), is focused on developing confident and skill full goal keepers. Training is delivered by LEGKT staff of coaches.
LEGKT is owned and operated by Mark Haynes, Keeper for London FC and the current National Champions, Marconi Soccer.
General Program Information
- Sessions: 10 or 20 session packages
- Session Length: 90 minutes
- Sessions Per Week: 1 or 2 depending on package
- Location: Byron Optimist Sports Complex
Days and Times
- Mini Field Keepers: Tuesdays from 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Mini Field Keepers: Saturdays from 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- Full Field Keepers: Tuesdays from 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Mini Field Keepers: Saturdays from 10:30 AM - Noon
Please send inquiries regarding keeper training to