Byron-NorWest aligns its Recreational program with Ontario Soccer’s Long-Term Player Development (LTPD) program. LTPD is about putting the player first and offering age-appropriate opportunities for kids to enjoy the game of soccer. Making the game fun is key in teaching and coaching so that players will continue in the game and may even coach or referee as they get older.
See below to find the program that is right for your child:
|U4 to U6 Active Start
||U7 & U8 FUNdamentals
|U9 to U12 Learn to Train
||U13 to U17 Soccer for Life
- Byron-NorWest’s exclusive online registration provider is League Athletics.
- All families must register online.
- Returning families from the previous season must use the same profile to register their child.
- New members should first click the ‘Sign Up’ option to create themselves a profile. Follow the steps, and once you’ve set up your family, you can register for the programs that are active.
- Byron-NorWest Soccer Refund Policy
- Please refer to our Registration How-To document for further instruction on completing your registration.
- Spots in the program are filled on a first-come, first served basis and are not guaranteed.
- Families are invited to review the Club’s F.A.Q. available HERE;
- Proof of Age is required for all NEW families to the Club. Please submit to the office within 2 weeks of registration or before program start.
- All NSF payments are subject to a $40 fee. The player will be placed on a team only after the full fee has been received by the Club and if space is still available.
We do not accept teammate requests.
We use volunteer coaches for our Recreational House League soccer programs. Volunteering is a terrific way to get involved in soccer while at the same time supporting your club and your community. A coaching jersey is provided to all coaches.
If you are interested in volunteering as a coach for recreational soccer, choose the VOLUNTEER NOW option online.
Coaches, if you are not the primary account holder in the Power Up registration system, you are required to have an individual account with a unique email address. Once you have created your profile you can volunteer with the club by clicking the VOLUNTEER NOW in the main menu. Returning coaches – please use your current coaching profile.
Check our Coaching Resources page for practices appropriate for your age group.
- Each player U4 and up receive a complete uniform (shirt, socks, shorts)
- Each player in U3 receives a jersey only
- Shin pads are mandatory for all ages.
- Outdoor soccer cleats must be worn. Running shoes may be worn for soccer fun.
- No jewelry is permitted on the field, excluding medical alert bracelets. For greater clarity, taping of jewelry (ie. earrings) is not permitted.
FAMILY RATE DISCOUNT
We do not offer a Family Rate Discount.
Eligibility is based on total family income. Byron-NorWest Soccer wishes to acknowledge the contributions of Canadian Tire Foundation for Families Jumpstart Program.
Click for more details or to apply.