Indoor 2016 My Skilz Club
All about the mastering touches with the ball.
Open membership – attend up to five times a week for one price!
The My Skilz Club is offered with the individual player in mind. Each weekday, a different technical focus will be offered - Touch Tight, Juggling Time and Ball Striking (details below). One player working with a ball maximizing touches during the session. Players will be able to practice what they learn in their own mistake allowed environment. Try it and master it. Fall in love with mastering the ball.
Touch Tight – offered Monday Wednesday and Friday focuses on technical ball work developing touch and coordination. Toe taps, pull backs, feints, turns are a few examples.
Juggling Time – offered Tuesday focuses on touch on the ball while in the air. This skill requires pure touch, fast feet and patience! Jugglers will be able to set goals, track progress and enjoy creativity at its best with the ball.
Ball Striking – offered Thursday focuses on shooting/finishing/passing the ball in various ways. Basic technique first building to more difficult technique. Laces, instep, or curve/bend the ball are all topics within this theme.
The My Skilz Club is supervised and lead by licensed and trained Byron, Norwest and Lambeth Staff Coaches.
This program is targeted at both Competitive and Recreational soccer players.
- Age Groups: U7 - U15+
- Session Length: 1 Hour
- Sessions/Per week: 1-5
- Total Number of Sessions: Open membership - attend up to five times a week
- Unbundled Price: $500.00
- Bundled Price with JUST PLAY $250
- NOTES - to bundle register for Just Play program and add My Skilz Club membership
- Oct: 24 to 28 Oct. – 31 to Nov. 4
- Nov: 7 to 11, 14 to 18, 21 to 25, Nov. 28 to Dec. 2
- Dec: 5 to 9, 12 to 16, 19 to 23
- Holiday Break
- Jan: 9 to 13, 16 to 20, 23 to 27, Jan. 30 to Feb. 3
- Feb: 6 to 10, 13 to 17, 20 to 24, Feb. 27 to Mar. 3
- Mar: 6 to 10
Days of Week and Times of Day
Please Note - Program times may vary based on registration numbers. Programs without appropriate number of registrants
- One Goal Indoor Facility
- 1490 North Routledge Park, London, ON N6H 5L6
- Just north of the intersection of Hyde Park Rd. and Gainsborough Rd.
- No refunds after registration is complete